reCAPTCHA is a CAPTCHA-like system designed to establish that a computer user is human (normally in order to protect websites from bots) and, at the same time, assist in the digitization of books.
Now let us learn how we can install recaptcha in our website by using the plugin contact form 7.
To get started with reCAPTCHA, you need to have a Google account and to register your site for API keys:
- Log into your Google+ account and open reCapture admin panel:
- Register your website: enter your Domain name and Label. Click Register button:
- Fill the above required detail.
4. Once you did that, you will get a site key and a secret key.
5. Log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Contact > Integration page.
- Find reCAPTCHA section and click Configure Keys button.
- Enter your site key and secret key into the fields you see:
Open your contact form under the Contact > Contact Forms section in your dashboard:
- Add the shortcode below to the contact form field: [recaptcha]
- Click on contact form under form you can see the below code.
- Then save it.
This plugin helps you to view summary of contact form 7 form with a print summary button. Users can view their form’s summary of all the fields which they have entered during form submission with the Print button at the bottom so they can easily print out their form summary.
To know about website builder refer this article :