What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is an advertising system where sponsored ads appear on your website. Google will automatically check the web pages where the ads are to be placed and will display relevant advertisements. This, in turn, helps create highly targeted adverts for the advertised page allowing you to earn higher returns as a publisher, the advertising network (Google) and the advertiser.
To create your AdSense account, follow these steps:
1. Visit https://www.google.com/adsense/start
2. Click Sign up now.
3. Enter the URL of the site on which you want to show ads.
4. Enter your email address.
5. Save and click Continue .
6. Sign in to your Google Account.
7. Choose your country or region.
9. Review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
9 Click Create Account .
You are now logged in to your new AdSense account.
After creating ad how to copy the code to your website
After the placing the code click on ad have been pasted in the website. After that google will verify whether the code have been pasted. If pasted the below displayed image will be displayed.
http://your domain name/wp-admin
1.Open your wp-admin
2. Go to appearance
3. Click on editor
4. In that you will see a php header file
5. Copy the code and paste in between of opening and closing of html
http://your domain name/adminstration
2. Log on to the back end of your website with an Administrator account.
4. Go to Extensions > Module Manager and create a new module instance of module Custom HTML.
6. Go to Site > Global Configuration and change the default WYSIWYG editor back to what it was.
- Go to the Tracking & Analytics tab in your site’s dashboard.
- Click + New Tool and select Custom from the drop-down list. Set up your custom code:Enter the code you already copied from Google AdSense.
- Enter a name for your custom code (to help you identify the code if you have multiple codes). Under Add code to pages, select All pages. Select Load code once from the drop-down list. Under Place Code in, select Head.
- Click Apply.
- Access Google AdSense again.
- Check the I’ve pasted the code into my site checkbox.
Things you should never do:-
Never click your Google ads, even if testing them since Google will regard this as fraud and kick you out of the program Never encourage family members to click on the ads because any clicks from your household look like clicks from you Be realistic and do not expect a fortune from ads, the revenue earned per click is about a cent or two assuming Google will not discount some of them for some reason.